QUICKBOOKS CRM INTEGRATION FOR Act!
Take your business to a new level of efficiency by linking your Act! and QuickBooks applications together.
Having separate Act! and QuickBooks databases can be a major source of inefficiency and duplicate work. With QSalesData link for Act! you eliminate double-entry and make Act! and QuickBooks users more productive.
Key Features of QuickBooks Integration for Act!
- Link Records between Act! and QuickBooks
- Synchronize Contact field updates between Act! and QuickBooks
- Create QuickBooks Customers from Records in Act!
- Create QuickBooks Invoices, Estimates, Sales Orders and Sales Receipts from Act!
- Convert Act! Opportunities to QuickBooks Transactions
- QuickBooks Item List syncs to Act! Product List
- View QuickBooks Sales Transactions in Act!
- View the current and last 4 years of sales totals in Act!
- View Past Due Balance information and Last Invoice Date in Act!
- Data resides in Act! fields so your Act! users won’t need access to QuickBooks to view Sales Data in Act!
- All Data Synchronizes out to Act! Remote Databases
- You can now link Act! contacts to QuickBooks Jobs
- Full QuickBooks Job functionality integration with Act!
- Works with Windows Desktop versions of: Act! v18 and newer; and, QuickBooks Basic, Pro, Premier and Enterprise v2007 and newer. Does not work with Act! Web or QuickBooks Online.