Act! VERSION 20 CRM SOFTWARE
Act! v20.0 Highlights
- Act! Insight1 - New Dashboards that allow you to get insight into business and team performance with dynamic visual snap shots of real-time metrics. Available in Windows, Web and Companion clients.
- Ask Act! with Amazon Alexa1 - Interact with Act! through verbal requests to Alexa.
- Improvements to Act! emarketing
- Optimized Act! emarketing view.
- Better manage emarketing campaigns.
- New Create, Send and Track views.
- Act! emarketing is now fully integrated into Act!, no more bouncing out to a browser.
- Fresh new look with the same visually stunning design across Windows and Web clients.
- Usability improvements
- Quickly identify opportunities that need attention with the new “Days in Stage” field.
- Use right-click functionality in the Widows client to change the Opportunity Status.
- Use “Freeze Columns” functionality when working in list views.
- Benefit from dozens of quality updates that make Act! even better.
- Chrome for Mac compatibility. Now you can work with Act! Web client using Chrome for Mac.
- Act! Insiders - As an Act! Insider you receive exclusive access to membership benefits that keep you current, covered, and connected - helping you get the most from your Act! investment.
1Available to active Act! Premium subscribers.
What’s New Since Your Version
A multitude of product innovations, feature enhancements, and compatibility updates have been introduced since your version of Act! Premium. Check out what’s new and how a subscription to Act! Premium v20 can help you maximize your productivity!
Buy Act! CRM Software in NC & SC
Dapian Group’s Act! CRM consulting services can help you set up Act! version 20 for your business! Contact our team today to get started!
- Act! emarketing
- Act! Connect
- Act! Companion
- Calculated fields
- Email integration
- Finding information
- History list
- Mail merge
- Navigating Act!
- Outlook integration
- Google integration
- Premium mobile
- Smart tasks
- Social updates
- Swiftpage emarketing
- Universal search
- Writing a letter
- Act! YouTube channel