Act! v19.0 Highlights
- Compatible with 64-bit editions of Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, and 2010.
- New Act! Companion Mobile App1 - a native mobile app designed for your iPhone® or Android™.
- Get alerts for upcoming activities.
- Easily capture notes during meetings.
- Email or call your Act! Premium contacts from the app.
- Do work in a social way with @mentions and simple text updates.
- Best part, intelligent notifications sent directly to the home screen of your phone keep you on task and on time.
- Improvements to Act! Emarketing
- Overwrite campaign history.
- Prevent campaign sends over your limit.
- Send confirmation dialog.
- Send campaigns up to 5 times faster.
- Quickly and easily see email campaign history for a given contact.
- See live details about your contact limit, usage this month, and new recipients.
- 30+ refreshed standard reports that help you get the information you need quickly.
- Act! CRM Mobile
- Use functionality in Act! Premium for Web and Act! Premium Cloud, previously only available in Windows®: scan for duplicates; formatting toolbar in layout designer.
1Available with Premium Subscription only. iOS versions 9.x and up, and Android Lollipop,
KitKat, and Marshmallow. Requires the Act! Web API or Act! Connect Link.
Act! v19.1 Highlights
- New eCommerce Connections: Active Act! Premium subscribers can now connect with popular eCommerce solutions BigCommerce, Ecwid, Etsy, Shopify, Volusion, and WooCommerce for visibility into customer purchase history in Act! Premium.
- Act! Companion Enhancements: Active Act! Premium subscribers also receive enhancements to Act! Companion that enable them to associate history to Act! contacts and other users with @ mentions, create history from the ‘Business Card’, and login with ease.
- Dozens of Quality Updates: All Act! customers benefit from dozens of quality updates that improve their user experience. Click here for a full list of updates made.
Act! v19.2 Highlights
- Act! Companion enhancements: Schedule, Clear and Update Activities; Schedule follow ups; cached server URL and database name (remember me).
- Act! emarketing: improved Call List.
- Web Client improvements: new rich text (RTF) controls provides for improved formatting of entering text; improved Google Chrome user experience.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft SQL Server 2016.