- Stay current with Act! and get support on the latest technology changes. Significant updates to the Act! Web platform.
- Windows 10 is fully supported.
- Certified to work with Office 2016 (32-bit).
- Act! Premium Web components have been upgraded to support Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 (without Compatibility Mode).
- Act! Emarketing (AEM) has been greatly improved for Team use. As an administrator, you have greater control over who can send emarketing messages.
- AEM Call List Filters.
- AEM Permissions for Send and Smart Tasks.
- Increase productivity with the all-new Favorite Contacts checkbox, and the activity Create Date stamp.
- Integrate with ease by leveraging Act! Connect to quickly set up connections between Act! and other popular business tools via the Act! Web API. There’s hundreds to choose from! This requires: Act! Premium subscription; Act! Web installed on a server; CA SSL.
- Act! Premium Contact Link for Outlook® helps you stay productive by interacting with Act! Contact details right inside of Outlook.
- Bundled installation of Act! Web API with Act! Premium for Web ensures you have the tools you need to get started with Act! Connect services, or create custom integrations.
- Stay up-to-date with the newest compatibility updates and performance improvements, including support for Chrome™ and Internet Explorer® 11.
- Click here for a full list of features and functionality added in Act! v18.1.
- The new Act! Premium Connect Link delivers the power of the Act! Connect integration (Act! Web API) platform to Act! Premium desktop users with no complicated setup.
- Act! Emarketing (AEM) enhancements - Administrators can control who gets access to sign up for an AEM account, send email campaigns, view specific Call Lists, and take advantage of Smart Task automation for email marketing.
- Act! Premium for Web - manage Opportunity Product and Process Lists and copy/move contact data now available functions.